This division provides expert guidance and plays the role of planner, scheduler, coordinator, and supervisor for projects from concept to completion.
Our approach is three pronged:
- Execution in the shortest possible time while doing due diligence for safety
- Delivery at competitive cost
- Maintaining consistent, high levels of quality
- Construction and Fit out Management: This happens in 3 phases
- 1. Pre-execution – We develop Project Charter, then the comprehensive project management plan, and the change Control Management plan. We then define detailed Scope of work for execution as well as design development strategy.
- 2. Execution – We manage execution by performing quality assurance, supervision and random quality checks. We do construction management; value engineering, material procurement, cash flow management, Variance Report analysis, contract administration, as well as document, risk, environment & safety management.
- 3. Post Execution – Here, we manage administrative and contract closure, final product, service or results; formal acceptance documents, project files, closure documents and historical information.
- Audit services: this includes design audit, quality & safety audit, cost audit, and risk management.
Our clients bank on our resources, expertise and knowledge to increase the long-term value of their real estate investments. We take the ‘Single Point of Contact’ approach for provision of integrated property solutions. Through our management initiatives and evaluation methodology, the FM team removes redundancies and maintains the quality of estate management services and ultimately, the value of client
In addition, our wide presence enables us to be in touch with international best practices, which helps reduce operating costs while improving service standards.
Services we offer:
- Estate Management, Cleaning Services, Waste Disposal management, and Liaison on Fire, Safety & Health
- Construction Project Transition, Handover & DLP Management
- Landscaping & Horticulture Management, Pest Management & Control Services, Plumbing & Drainage Services
- Procurement of FM Services Adds, Moves & Changes, Building Repairs & Maintenance, Building User Guide – Preparation
- Liaison with Landlord, Internal Customer Groups, & External Agencies
- Routine Inspections & Performance Appraisals
- Space Planning
- Indoor Air and Water Quality Checks; Water, Club House & Swimming Pool Management, Stores & Inventory Management, Vendor, Parking and Security Management
- Event Management
- Business Continuity Planning Engineering Management, Operation & Maintenance of Electro Mechanical Equipment, AMC Management
- Reactive and Planned Maintenance Program, Procurement of Engineering Services, Energy Management
- Incident Reporting
- Technical Advice and Assistance, Quality Assurance, Statutory Compliance, Risk assessment, Bill Record Management, and Finance & Asset Management Emergency Callouts
- Office Support Services Management, Helpdesk, Front Office & Reception Management, AV Support & Meeting Room Support
- Telephone Operation & Travel Desk Management, Mail Room Management, Transport & Fleet Management, Office Equipment & Courier Services
- Concierge Services, Catering & Food Services, Pantry Services, and Stationery Procurement & Management
- Warehouse Administration, Artwork Administration
- Annual Budgeting & Monthly Variances, Capitalisation & Expense Control, General Ledger
- Reconciliation System Resiliency Planning, Insurance Administration, Fixed Asset Coding & Register Administration
- MIS Reporting